Saturday, February 20, 2010

WANTED: New Author {CLOSED}

MY COMPUTER IS NOW FIXED I DO NOT NEED A NEW AUTHOR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, SORRY FOR THE BUMMER.




Hey Everyone

PandandaSpots main author "Pandegen" might be going off for a few weeks...months...even more maybe. My computer has broken so i need an author that will posts updates very good and post the link on Twitter for the advertising part. All you need to do for this spot is answer some questions...

1) Have you worked on any other sites? If yes then which ones?
2) What is your panda name?
3) Are you an Elite on Pandanda?
4) please right 1 or 2 sentences about a topic listed:
Topics:
>Pandanda
>About Yourself
>Why you would like to work here
> Other...
5) Can i trust you to get up and post as early for people to visit?
6) What is your twitter so i can DM you if you get the spot?
Note: Please follow direction #4 it shows me your ability to write in a creative way

Please do this by tommorow so you can do the post of Zing Ballyhoo A.S.A.P. my computer is not cooperating with me so i will be using my moms computer, but i can't be on it like 24/7 because she gets on. If you would like to work on my site it would really be helpful :)

~Pandegen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

p.s I LIKE PIE!!!! "TEEHEE" lol

Pandegen said...

that was a waste of time if your just going to fool around...

Stuffy said...

1) Have you worked on any other sites? If yes then which ones? http://drake1313.blogspot.com
2) What is your panda name? StuffyMan3
3) Are you an Elite on Pandanda? No
4) please right 1 or 2 sentences about a topic listed:

I would love to write for your blog because many pandas said I was awesome and I just wanna help a panda out. :)

5) Can i trust you to get up and post as early for people to visit? Yes
6) What is your twitter so i can DM you if you get the spot? PandaStuffy

Post a Comment